The publication process is consisting with the following steps. The ultimate objectives of this process are Quality, Quality and Quality. Full process will be completed expected within 5-7 days.
1. After receiving the manuscript we will send a confirmation e-mail to the author.
2. Manuscripts will be checked by Plagiarism checker software.
3. Primary quality will be checked by the Editor.
4. The manuscript will be sent for double blinded review.
5. Based on the double blinded review editor will take decision and the decision will be communicated to the author. Decisions can be three types like accepted without revision, resubmit with major/minor revisions, rejected.
6. After the final review process if the paper will accepted we will send a payment request to the author.
7. Author need to deposit publication fee within 3 days after the payment request.
Our eminent editorial board members and reviewers are working voluntarily for the development of the research field. The publication fee is charged for the cost of managing the journal website and management team. Payment procedure will be notified to the author through e-mail after the successful review process. The author(s) needs to pay below mentioned charges excluding transaction charge as a publication fee for each accepted manuscript by the editorial board.
- Corporate Professionals – USD 80 or INR 2450 (India) [Included Publication charge, Review report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]
- Professors/Scholars/Students - USD 65 or INR 1870 (India) w.e.f. 1st June, 16 [Included Publication charge, Review report, Digital Certificate, Life Time Archive]. This discounted fee is to encourage Professors/Scholars/Students in research work. This initiative is a small contribution to the research field from “The IJBM”.
For any kind of feedback, suggestions and query feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours. Your feedback and suggestions will enrich our journal.
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJM’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
'The IJM' welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...