- Factors Affecting to Choice Cox’s Bazaar Sea Beach of Bangladesh as a Tourist Destination By Md. Kamrul Hasan & Dr. A. K. M. Golam Rabbani Mondal
-The Influence of Demographics on the Perception Level of Multilevel Marketing Distributors By Dr. Abdul Assis Koroth
- Loan Management and the Performance of Nigerian Banks: An Empirical Study By Lawrence Imeokpararia
- Impact of Talent Mobility on Employee Performance in Software Companies, Bangalore By Dr. M. Nishad Nawaz
- An Evaluative Study on the Role of Self-Help Groups in Empowering Women in India By Dr. R. Uma Devi
- Employee Turnover in Health Care Industry: A Concern for the Organization By Dr. C. Swarnalatha & T. S. Prasanna
- Is It the End of the Road for Proprietary E-learning Solutions? – A Literary Journey to Find the Truth By Deepti Pillai & Stephen Kevin
- Performance Management System and Employee’s Job Commitment: An Empirical Study of Selected Listed Companies in Nigeria By Ayandele I. Ayanyinka & Isichei E. Emmanuel
- An Empirical Study on Surrogate Advertisements: A Pioneering Trend By Varalakshmi T.
- Railway Passengers’ Awareness on Services: A Study in Salem Division of Southern Railway By S. Vishnuvarthani & Dr. A. Selvaraj
- A Study of Employee Retention Strategies and Organisational Survival in Private Universities in South West, Nigeria By Oginni, B. O., Ogunlusi, C. F. & Faseyiku, I. O.
- Does Privatization Really Work? Study of Pakistan’s Banking Sector By Shahid M. K. Ghauri
For any kind of feedback, suggestions and query feel free to email us to firstname.lastname@example.org . Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours. Your feedback and suggestions will enrich our journal.
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJM’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
'The IJM' welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...