Transcending the familiar periphery of perfunctory substance, ‘The International Journal of Management’ (ISSN 2277 – 5846) is offering to unfurl a newfangled panorama in the contemporary management study. We are rummaging around the web for progressive and clairvoyant minds for this exponential journal to focus upon various components of trade, marketing, finance, economy and behavioral study. This search can reach a culmination only with authors’ as well as readers’ cooperation at large. This is precisely meant to be an exploratory analysis over the given topics to stimulate the budding genius into aspiring eminent management personalities and present an international platform for interactive pleasure and argumentative progression.
- ISSN 2277 – 5846
- Publisher: Globeedu Group (ISO 9001:2008 Certified)
- Area/Scope: Management Studies
- Frequency: Quarterly
- Language: English
- Review Process: Double Blinded
- Plagiarism Tolerance: Zero Level
– “Call For Paper” For ‘January Issue, 2018′ READ MORE
- Last Date for Paper Submission: 15th December, 2017
- ‘January Issue, 2018′ Publication: 31st January, 2018
- ‘October Issue, 2017′ Publication: 31st October, 2017
- ‘July Issue, 2017′ Published & Online Available
For any kind of feedback, suggestions and query feel free to email us to email@example.com . Your query will be resolved within 10 working hours. Your feedback and suggestions will enrich our journal.
For an extensive promotion of research and innovation, ‘THE IJM’ welcomes erudite professors, professionals, research scholars to collaborate with us in a two-dimensional way as either an ‘Editorial Advisor’ or a ‘General Member’.
'The IJM' welcome big achievers, professors, research scholars to contribute their original works in forms of case studies, empirical studies, meta-analysis and theoretical articles and illuminate the pages with their universal ideas...